FINGERSK8 - Concrete and Polymer DIY Ledge
"Do It Yourself" Fingerboard Skate Spot Ledge!
Concrete blocks, angle iron and a polymer curb is included to build a fingerboard skate spot. Fingersk8 wax ensures smooth grinds and steel gives the smoothest fasted grind. Build your vision using Fingersk8 Stick Wad to hold each piece firmly.
- 1 Polymer Parking Curb (8"L x 1/2"H)
- 4 Concrete Cinder Blocks (2"L x 1"H)
- 1 piece of 1/2" angle iron (8"L)
- Fingersk8 Stick Wad Fingerboard Putty
- Fingersk8 Fingerboard Wax
- Stickers and Non-Skid Tape